May 02, 2005

Politics: Think Moderate! Or We'll Kill You!

Okay, it's been long enough. I've been holding out for that certain special someone, and at last, I think I've found them.

"Them?"

Yes, my heart has been captured by a horde of rampaging non-affiliates: the Blogging Alliance of Non-Partisan Canadians. Is it love, true and abiding? Or just an infatuation, brought about by a fear of old age and loneliness? Who cares? All that matters is that it's done, and my parents no longer have to bow their heads in shame when friends talk about their kids' blogroll loyalties.

I'm a lefty, sure, but that doesn't mean I want to be stuck with some partys ideology that may change through no fault of my own. What means love if it has restraints? And eye hooks on the bed frame? And flannel-lined hand cuffs? And - Um.

Where was I?

Ahem. Presenting the new blogroll to the right of your screen, replacing the column ad and under my other on-line love (the one that won't scare the neighbours) POKER. Hey, relationships are fine, but you've got to keep your priorities straight!

Labels:

posted by Thursday at 9:19 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger ainge lotusland said...

Is it love, true and abiding? Or just an infatuation, brought about by a fear of old age and loneliness?

in my case, it was the latter.

12:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home