April 26, 2006

Other: Sporadic Absence

Off to Scotland tomorrow for a month, so updates are going to be occasional and superficial for that time. Amuse yourselves as needs be. If your needs need help being, try these:

Discards on the Information Highway;

The Whirling Dervishes of the Skeptics' Circle are back at it with number 33(!) here;

And would someone PLEASE tell Prime Minister Plastic Man to stop reading the White Houses cue cards? Get some sound bites of your own, Steve!

And if all else fails, and you just HAVE to kill a months worth of spare time, this will do it.

(I'll try to put in a more direct link to the Circle later in the week, if I'm near a computer. You can always use the button on your right and get the schedule.)

***

One last note: As I worked my last day, one lovely co-worker presented me with an apron with the words

HONORABLE
DISH-PIG


written on it. She made it herself last night, and I am so totally chuffed about it that my Peter Pan Syndrome seems to be coming back. (Dude! "Totally chuffed"? How old am I again?)

The vacation's coming at the right time, I see.

Labels:

posted by Thursday at 12:46 am

3 Comments:

Blogger luna_the_cat said...

Scotland? Where are you going to be in Scotland? Anywhere near Aberden?

5:32 am  
Blogger Thursday said...

Alas, no. We'll be between Glasgow and Edinburgh at the town of Dunkeld, mostly.

7:21 am  
Blogger RossK said...

Sometimes an apron is just an apron.

But then again, sometimes it's more.

A whole lot more.

Have fun!

.

12:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home