May 25, 2007

Shout Out!

I'll be hosting the next edition of the Skeptics' Circle, so if you want to get an article you've written, and opinion you've voiced, or nomination for someone else's work included, send them my way between now and the end of June 5th (that's a tuesday) so I can wedge them in place.

And sorry, they can't be too political (outside of the politicising of science, of course). And I just KNOW we're going to have a plethora of posts on the Gathering of Prehistoric Non-History that will be happening Monday, so if anyone knows someone who will be attending either the opening or the protest across the street, I'll be giving preference to those over other entries. I don't want this Circle to be about a single topic, no matter how tempting!

For an idea of what makes for a fitting topic, check out this basic guide, or a quick list here and here.

Labels:

posted by Thursday at 3:20 pm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Thursday. It's fine with me if you want to include the Crichton post. Is this anything I can or should do to help?

4:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this = there. :P

4:08 am  
Blogger Thursday said...

No worries: I've got the link, and I'll send a note when the Circle goes up.

Thanks for the addition.

2:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home