August 13, 2007

That'll Leave A Mark!


So, I'm all done my tattoo: the only question now is what to tell people it says. Some suggestions:


1) Screw the Italians!
2) Long Live Rock and Roll
3) Ye Shall not make any marks upon you (Leviticus 19:28)
4) "It is Sweet" - Lao Tzu
5) Party Naked in Angkor Wat


Shameless Plug: I got this done at Urge Studios in Victoria. These people obviously have a good time at their job, and it's fun to head down there. There is a marked dearth of surliness. (Thanks Kim!)

In the spirit of sharing, here are some of the better science/scientist tats! There's a link there to a Flickr slide show with more, too - it's down and to the left.

Those are weird, because as we all know, scientists don't have any fun at all!

*!Warning!* Do not open the second link if you have boys in your home! *!Warning!*

Labels: ,

posted by Thursday at 4:02 pm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I can't believe you would tattoo those words!

Conundrum: if you could read it, that means it's not true. :)

1:31 am  
Blogger Thursday said...

What can I say? I'm very dedicated to my sense of humour...

Thought of another one: Post No Bills.

4:59 pm  
Blogger Thursday said...

Had another suggestion:

"Continued on other arm."

9:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home