February 03, 2008

That's BAD!

Which is short for Blogroll Amnesty Day.

Frankly, I feel a bit guilty for never having figured out how exactly to "blogroll" someone - I hooked up with some of my fellow Canucks in the lower right, there; but I have to admit I don't really think I belong there anymore. I do try to be as fair as the politicos deserve, but I'm also an unabashed leftie. Not exactly as "Non-Partisan" as the title demands...

Anyhow, given that I read a whole lot of blogs NOT on that list (probably far more than I should, unless someone can figure out how to tack another 6 hours on the day), I'd like to be add them on a scrolling-type thingie, or in categories, or something else nice and tidy.

But I've got no clue how.

So hear this: I SHALL figure out how the Sam Hill I can put together a blogroll. Today. Before bedtime, I hope, but given my semi-Luddite nature, that may be asking too much. Still, 'Tis the best in us that strives, even in failure. The great philosopher Ziggy, I think.

Labels:

posted by Thursday at 5:10 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
In honor of Blogroll Amnesty Day I have added your blog link to my blogroll at robsingleton.net. Please link mine to yours in return. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at robtherev@gmail.com. Thank you!

Rob Singleton

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home